Terms & Conditions
By using MyChers.com, you agree to the conditions below. Please read them carefully.
© 2018 My Chers - MyChers.com - All Rights Reserved
Copyright MyChers.com, 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this website’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to MyChers.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for MyChers.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
When you visit this website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures or other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via e-mail or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, i.e. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the e-mail address or phone number given on our website: See what data we have about you, if any; Change/correct any data we have about you; Have us delete any data we have about you; Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
Purchases are non-refundable.
How it works:
- There is no charge for the review of your Curated Guide Request or the initial phone consultation.
- Should you decide to move forward, we will quote a flat-fee price to develop your Curated Guide.
- After we receive your payment, My Chers will begin to research and develop an in-depth aide of the location of your choosing.
- A time frame for delivery of your guide will be discussed and agreed upon during the initial consultation.
- A free post-product delivery phone consultation is included in the flat-fee price.
- Fees for all following phone and e-mail consultations are based on our standard hourly rate ($40.00 per hour) and have to be pre-paid in half-hour increments ($20.00). All unused time fees will be promptly returned.
- My Chers' Curated Guides are not a substitution for a travel agent. Unless previously arranged, guides do not include reservations, bookings, confirmations, tickets, etc.
- My Chers has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety, or legality of the Curated Guides' suggestions, findings, options, choices, and the like that are found through our research process (which include but are not limited to websites, magazines, books, and/or through firsthand knowledge). Customer's participation constitutes acceptance of such awareness at customer's own risk.
Purchase: You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your own travel bookings, including but not limited to all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of suggestions provided to you in your Curated Guide.
Purchases are non-refundable.
However, if your purchase arrives damaged please contact us for a replacement. Please note: Purchaser pays for replacement shipping.
Please include the following details that apply in your e-mail:
1) A photo of the damage to your artwork and a photo of the shipping box it arrived in. This is for us to evaluate the damage and approve a replacement.
2) Your order number with a brief description of the damage.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.